Hi GeoNet Community members - We're getting together at UC 2017 and we invite you to attend these GeoNet community events happening during the week. Check out the event details below and we look forward to seeing you at UC!
GeoNet Community SIG/Meet-up
What: Connect with other GeoNet Community members and hear how (and why) more than 220,000 Esri Community members, like you, are working better, sharing ideas and finding valuable solutions on GeoNet. We'll also share more about the GeoNet Community strategy including roadmap updates, current metrics, feature tips, and inspiring user success stories. Search this event in the UC agenda and add it to your schedule.
When: 12-1pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Note: to allow for your UC scheduling flexibility, this GeoNet SIG/meet-up will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday featuring the same content on each day. Click the links above to read more info and RSVP.
Where: SDCC - Room 24 B
- You are encouraged to bring your lunch to the event.
GeoNet 101 session
For the first time at UC we're hosting a GeoNet 101 hands-on and interactive session to welcome and support new members. Know a fellow Esri user who needs to join and get started GeoNet? Invite them to this session!
When: Wednesday, 10:15 am - 11:30 am PST
Where: Marina - Salon F
Who is this 101 session for?
- This hands-on and instructional session is for Esri users who have just learned about GeoNet and haven't joined yet, or users who have just begun their journey and want to learn the basics of GeoNet.
- Search this GeoNet 101 event in the UC agenda and add it to your schedule.
What to expect?
- Hear the history of GeoNet and learn the basics of how to get started on GeoNet and so you can join the growing community of more than 200,000 Esri users and GIS professionals.
- We'll also share success stories about how the Esri Community is using GeoNet to share ideas, ask questions, collaborate better and get help on their GIS projects.
- This session is interactive so plan to get tips and hands-on instruction to begin your GeoNet journey at UC!