popup window with button

Jump to solution
08-11-2014 11:39 AM
TylerWaring
Occasional Contributor II

Greetings Everyone,

I would like to create a PopUpRenderer with a button as it's content. I'm not seeing any clear way to add a button that run's it's own function when clicked. Any forwarded insight will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Tyler

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tyler,

So for that you need to edit the PopUpRendererSkin.mxml as I mentioned earlier. There are several thread talking about how to do this. Here is one:

Add button to PopupInfo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tyler,

Are you asking for a popup that ONLY has a button or are you asking how to add a button to a popup (like the Zoom To button)? Either way this would involve editing the PopUpRendererSkin.mxml from the Flex API.

0 Kudos
TylerWaring

I need to be able to add a button and some instructional text to the popup. Basically, I want to create an 'Add' button to the popup so that I can kick off a function that will add the graphic to a feature layer. Something like the ZoomTo button would be great but I would have to be able to attach my function to the onClick event.

Thanks.

Tyler

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tyler,

So for that you need to edit the PopUpRendererSkin.mxml as I mentioned earlier. There are several thread talking about how to do this. Here is one:

Add button to PopupInfo

0 Kudos
TylerWaring

Thanks.

0 Kudos