arcgis server 10.0 can't log to manager using 6080 port

05-03-2017 08:38 AM
AbdelwajidSafiri
New Contributor

Hello,

I just installed arcgis server desktop 10.0 and also arcgis server 10.0 and when I type http: // localhost: 6080/ARCGis/manager it does not work ... but when I type localhost:80/arcgis/rest it works.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
16 Replies
AbdelwajidSafiri
New Contributor

I am on windows 10 I can't do the same step but I did and nothing new always a page of error that opens

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check the supported operating systems before installing ArcGIS Server 10 on a Windows 10?

You might need to downgrade your OS to Windows 7 SP1 or upgrade your ArcGIS Server to 10.3.1 or later.

Supported Operating Systems

Supported Operating System

Minimum Version

Maximum Version

Windows 2003 Server Standard, Enterprise & Datacenter (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))

SP2

SP2

Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services

SP2

SP2

Windows 2008 Server Standard, Enterprise & Datacenter (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))

SP2

Windows 2008 R2 Server Standard, Enterprise & Datacenter (64-bit (EM64T))

SP1*

Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))

SP1*

Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium (32-bit and 64-bit (EM64T))

SP1

SP2

Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (32-bit)

SP3

SP3

Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (64-bit (EM64T))

SP2

SP2

Think Location
AbdelwajidSafiri
New Contributor

Could you please use teamviewer to help me i ll give you access to my laptop

this is my mail : safiri.abdelwajid.1@gmail.com

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Abdelwajid,

Trying to install and enable ArcGIS Server 10 (which is no longer supported) on Windows 10 OS isn't really practical. The software was not designed and not meant to work with this OS release. And it's likely that the OS has different and/or upgraded internal components that ArcGIS Server 10 won't understand.

I recommend you get a more recent release of ArcGIS Server to use.

Hope this helps,

AbdelwajidSafiri
New Contributor

Hello Derek,

I tried to install this version on windows 7 and 8 but still the same problem.

Please do you have a full version of arcgis server 10.3 or 10.2 ?

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You shold be able to download the install files from https://my.esri.com  assuming you are/were on maintenance when they were released.  Downloading and installing will not help unless you can authorize the software.

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Abdelwajid,

> Please do you have a full version of arcgis server 10.3 or 10.2 ?

Please contact your local Esri account manager/Distributor to get the latest version of the ArcGIS software.

Contact Us | Esri About 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos