What is the max length of a long lived token for portal?

Jump to solution
08-24-2023 01:03 PM
MichaelBishopp
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to determine if I can set the life of a long-lived token beyond the 14 day limit.  It seems like I cannot, even if I set the token length in /server/manager to much more than 14 days.  Is this possible?  What is the maximum length of a long-lived token?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jill_es
Esri Contributor

@Raul_Jimenez, thanks for looping me in here!

@MichaelBishopp, you are correct - the maximum life of a long-lived token in Enterprise is 14 days.  As you mentioned, with Enterprise you'll be using the Enterprise portal tokens as ArcGIS Server is federated and using the Enterprise portal identity store.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MichaelBishopp
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
MichaelBishopp
Occasional Contributor

All ArcGIS Servers are federated with Portal, so I assume I need/can use a portal token.

0 Kudos
Raul_Jimenez
Esri Contributor

Hi @MichaelBishopp !,

Thanks for your question!

Considering this is about Portal I'm going to move it to ArcGIS Enterprise Service Questions. And let me cc: @jill_es which I'm sure will be able to help you 😊

0 Kudos
jill_es
Esri Contributor

@Raul_Jimenez, thanks for looping me in here!

@MichaelBishopp, you are correct - the maximum life of a long-lived token in Enterprise is 14 days.  As you mentioned, with Enterprise you'll be using the Enterprise portal tokens as ArcGIS Server is federated and using the Enterprise portal identity store.