Action "Record selection changes" with Trigger "Select data records" stopped working

02-29-2024 03:22 AM
Labels (1)
kabukow
New Contributor

Hi, we had multiple Experience Apps set up with a map actions and trigger "Select data records" where one layer while selected caused selection of another layer by common ID. These actions stopped working today. We tested that on different apps, using different datasets both of which function properly and are not corrupted in any way except for the above. Is this a bug that ESRI is working on or can it be fixed differently?

Thank you

23 Replies
NBC
by
New Contributor III

Hi, we are having the exact same problem with the map widget, but also I suspect other widgets where the select data records trigger has just stopped working. Have tried removing widgets, re-adding and recreating the actions/triggers but still not working. 

Please can someone at ESRI provide some information on what can be done to resolve this as this seems to coincide with the quarterly updates earlier today.

Thanks

DavidHofmannAY
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue, It appears that the AGO update created this bug.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank all for letting us know. The team is investigating it.

0 Kudos
NBC
by
New Contributor III

Thanks @Jianxia , do you have a bug/case number to follow at this stage? We have a few production applications where this is affecting staff so want to be able to communicate to them appropriate action is being taken.

0 Kudos
beachcamp
New Contributor III

Having the same issue in a couple of production experiences. I'll stop troubleshooting and watch for an update!

0 Kudos
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

We are having the same issue with several production experiences as well.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@kabukow @NBC @BlairMcclenathan @beachcamp @DavidHofmannAY This issue has been addressed. Could you please help confirm? Thanks!

0 Kudos
NBC
by
New Contributor III

@Jianxia - Thank you.  I've checked to see what's working now.  I can see Map widget select record triggers to other Map widgets are working now.

However it appears select record triggers from search widgets to map widgets and from list widgets to survey widgets are still an issue.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@NBC , noted. Thanks for getting back to us quickly. We are looking into it.

0 Kudos