Missing features when importing feature layer

Jump to solution
04-04-2024 09:32 AM
mmurphycpw
New Contributor

Hey everyone,

I am using ArcGIS for AutoCAD 430 and my main goal is to bring in my water utility's map in order to evaluate and master plan with in CAD.  

When signing in and adding the feature layer, not everything is brought in.  I am able to see all the points (valves, hydrants, etc.) but some of the lines are missing.  I would think it's an issue with linework but some of the lines are brought in (force main).  Has anybody run into an issue where only some lines are able to be shown in CAD?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mmurphycpw
New Contributor

I ended up just connecting our gdb via mapconnect command so im not sure of what was causing my original problem but I am happy with my connection now!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Thanks for using ArcGIS for AutoCAD!

Off hand I cannot think of anything that would cause this behavior nor have I seen it in testing.

1) What vertical (basic AutoCAD, Civil 3D) if any of AutocAD are we using?
1.1) What version of AutoCAD are we using?
2) Is this feature layer a hosted layer or a feature service referencing data from an enterprise geodatabase?
3) You mention lines (force main) are added as expected. What are the other lines that are not being added?
3.1) Are these other lines on another sub-layer?
3.2) Is there any difference with the force main lines versus the lines not being added?
4) Can someone check the ArcGIS Server logs right after you add this feature layer to your drawing?

0 Kudos
mmurphycpw
New Contributor

I ended up just connecting our gdb via mapconnect command so im not sure of what was causing my original problem but I am happy with my connection now!

0 Kudos
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Glad to hear you have it working the way you like!

0 Kudos