land use public notification

Jump to solution
02-22-2016 11:58 AM
JennaWalz2
New Contributor II

Hello,

I just downloaded the land use public notification. Land Use Public Notification | ArcGIS for Local Government

Is there a reason why I am getting an ReferenceError: require is not defined error in the bootStrapper.js file. I have not made any changes besides the urls. I also got the same data from GitHub - Esri/land-use-public-notification: An application that allows local government staff to ide...  and I still got the same error.

What do I need to change or add?

Thanks,

Jenna

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jenna,

The issue is you directly running the application with the local file path. You need to put the file under your local server folder, for example, the default folder path is C:\inetpub\wwwroot and when you running the app, you should put your localhost or your fully qualify domain. For example: http://yourMachineName.domain.com/land-use-public-notification-master/default.htm Here I attached two screenshots to illustrate my words:

This is wrong path:

This is right way to load the application:

View solution in original post

4 Replies
YueWu1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jenna,

Sounds like there is something wrong or typo in config.js file,

Would you please double check either this link or your local file of config.js file, and make sure the map service and field name are matching.

land-use-public-notification/config.js at master · Esri/land-use-public-notification · GitHub

0 Kudos
JennaWalz2
New Contributor II

Everything is matching. I even get the same results when I download similar applications.

0 Kudos
YueWu1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jenna,

The issue is you directly running the application with the local file path. You need to put the file under your local server folder, for example, the default folder path is C:\inetpub\wwwroot and when you running the app, you should put your localhost or your fully qualify domain. For example: http://yourMachineName.domain.com/land-use-public-notification-master/default.htm Here I attached two screenshots to illustrate my words:

This is wrong path:

This is right way to load the application:

JennaWalz2
New Contributor II

Thanks!

0 Kudos