Can not build project - OAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler error

10-25-2023 02:47 AM
Thomas_Markussen
New Contributor

Hey, I am using the ArcGIS SDK for Unreal Engine, and I have no problems in the editor, but it throws an error with the OAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler when I try to package the project. 

I am probably doing something wrong, but wanted to know if anyone had experienced this same error.

This is the bulk part of the error in the output log:

PackagingResults: Error: appError called: Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h] [Line: 1071]
PackagingResults: Error: begin: stack for UAT
PackagingResults: Error: === Critical error: ===
PackagingResults: Error: Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h] [Line: 1071]
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffbf2801f9 UnrealEditor-SlateCore.dll!UnknownFunction []
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffbf41f0bc UnrealEditor-SlateCore.dll!UnknownFunction []
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fff907c2721 UnrealEditor-ArcGISMapsSDKEditor.dll!SharedPointerInternals::NewIntrusiveReferenceController<1,SWindow>() [H:\Epic Games\UE_5.1\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointerInternals.h:445]
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fff9082ffa9 UnrealEditor-ArcGISMapsSDKEditor.dll!UArcGISEditorOAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler::HandleChallengeInWebBrowser() [F:\Ramboll\UEProjects\ArcGISUnreal\Plugins\ArcGISMapsSDK\Source\ArcGISMapsSDKEditor\Private\Security\ArcGISEditorOAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler.cpp:56]
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fff9082fced UnrealEditor-ArcGISMapsSDKEditor.dll!UArcGISEditorOAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler::HandleChallenge() [F:\Ramboll\UEProjects\ArcGISUnreal\Plugins\ArcGISMapsSDK\Source\ArcGISMapsSDKEditor\Private\Security\ArcGISEditorOAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler.cpp:148]
PackagingResults: Error: [Callstack] 0x00007fffa3806c64 UnrealEditor-ArcGISMapsSDK.dll!<lambda_e5258f30984c88f752c6d28bf71aba8e>::operator()() [F:\Ramboll\UEProjects\ArcGISUnreal\Plugins\ArcGISMapsSDK\Source\ArcGISMapsSDK\Private\Subsystem\ArcGISMapsSDKSubsystem.cpp:135]

For context: 

I just added the SampleOAuthAuthenticationChallengeHandler component to the Map Actor. I have my API key both in the project, and in the SDK menu. I am using the authentication configurations too with "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob", but I have some trouble logging in using the pop-up windows, so I don't really use it. 

Any ideas?

3 Replies
PhucTran1
New Contributor III

Same here. No one supports on this?

NhaNguyenDinh
New Contributor II

I'm facing the same problem too. Please check for this error!

0 Kudos
PhucTran1
New Contributor III

Still no response on this?

0 Kudos