ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 Upgrade Failure - There is a problem with this Windows Installer packag

01-23-2024 10:54 AM
Sunnywaygis
New Contributor III

Hello, I am installing ArcGIS Monitor Agent on a Windows server 2019 machine and it comes back with this error. I am using domain account that has required access on the server.

Sunnywaygis_0-1706035939896.png

Any ideas what is missing here? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @Sunnywaygis,

Can you please submit a case with support and work with an analyst on this? They will be able to provide more detailed troubleshooting than what I can provide over the forum.

Josh

0 Kudos
WalterSimonazzi_VicPol
New Contributor III

I had the same issue with Monitor 2023.1 upgrading to .2 and had to reinstall everything again from scratch loosing all past metrics. Support was not able to help apart from saying - run a fresh install.

I'm sitting in 2023.2 thinking I'm stuck at this version if I want to keep my past metrics.

Is there a way to save the old metrics and load it when I get the new version .3 installed?

0 Kudos
Sunnywaygis
New Contributor III

Sure, will reach out to Support on this issue. Thanks

0 Kudos
Sunnywaygis
New Contributor III

Working with ESRI Support and they suggested to install using a domain user password with no special characters. We have strict password policy that needs to include special character as part of company standards. Is there a way to know what special character needs to be excluded or is it all special characters? 

Another observation, I am able to install the application on other machines without any issues. 

Appreciate any feedback. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos