Date Field shows wrong date in ArcGIS Online (published map service)

02-24-2023 01:13 PM
timshapiro
New Contributor III

I have a published map service being published from ArcMap to our enterprise server and consumed in an ArcGIS Online.  Time is enabled in the layer properties for the local time zone.  When this service is viewed in ArcGIS Online it shows a day behind for every date.  I.E. date field in ArcMap shows 2/24/2023, but the date field in ArcGIS Online will show 2/23/2023 for the same map service.  I have published the service with the time zone set to both the local time zone, as well as UTC, and get the same results.  What else can I try to get ArcGIS Online to display this date field correctly?

2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

When you say

I have published the service with the time zone set to both the local time zone, as well as UTC, and get the same results.

do you mean that you've checked the "Enable time on this layer" setting in the Layer properties and selected the time zone?

time.png

0 Kudos
timshapiro
New Contributor III

Yes, that is correct.  I have done what is shown in your screenshot, and tested publishing the service with several different time zones/options from that menu and nothing changes how the date is shown in ArcGIS Online

0 Kudos