Join Features- Target and Join layers not showing up

Jump to solution
06-09-2023 06:28 AM
LimorZimskind
New Contributor II

I am trying to do a Join in ArcGIS online. When I click on +Layer for Target layer, a tiny square pops up in the middle of the map, but it's too small to access.  I've tried enlarging it, but nothing helps. Any suggestions? Is this a bug? I tried in a couple of different ArcGIS online maps and same things keeps happening...

That's the size of the popupThat's the size of the popup

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SarahAmbrose
Esri Contributor

Hi @LimorZimskind ,

There is a known issue due to a recent Chrome update. There is a bug logged through customer support: 

• BUG-000158878 - Layer browser window for analysis tools in Map Viewer does not appear in Chrome browser after recent update

This will be fixed by late next week, in the mean time, you can complete analysis using a browser other than Chrome. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
SarahAmbrose
Esri Contributor

Yes - the same problem in Edge. This issue should now be fixed with the latest release of Online, and working as of yesterday. 

To learn about what's new in analysis, check out this blog.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SarahAmbrose
Esri Contributor

Hi @LimorZimskind ,

There is a known issue due to a recent Chrome update. There is a bug logged through customer support: 

• BUG-000158878 - Layer browser window for analysis tools in Map Viewer does not appear in Chrome browser after recent update

This will be fixed by late next week, in the mean time, you can complete analysis using a browser other than Chrome. 

0 Kudos
LimorZimskind
New Contributor II

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!!!

ShanaBanana
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem in Microsoft Edge.  Is there a known problem with that browser?

0 Kudos
SarahAmbrose
Esri Contributor

Yes - the same problem in Edge. This issue should now be fixed with the latest release of Online, and working as of yesterday. 

To learn about what's new in analysis, check out this blog.

0 Kudos
LimorZimskind
New Contributor II

Thank you!

0 Kudos