Raster Function Templates in new Map Viewer

Jump to solution
09-01-2021 12:43 PM
Heidi_Kristenson
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to access raster function templates published with image services in the new Map Viewer? 

In Map Viewer Classic, I can click on the options for an item, select Image Display, and choose to apply a different renderer from the list of raster function templates published with the service. 

I have not found a way to access these templates in the new Map Viewer interface. Is this functionality not supported, or am I just not looking in the right place? The closest option I can find is the option to adjust the stretch for the current view, as shown below: 

MapViewerNew.PNG

In Classic, I have the option to apply any of the renderers based on the raster function templates published with the service, as shown below: 

MapViewerClassic.PNG

For this particular service, access to these RFTs is a large part of the value of offering the service, and I will not be able to make use of the new Map Viewer until it's possible to access them.

If this functionality truly is not available in the current version of Map Viewer, is it on the roadmap for development? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Processing templates were made available at 11.0 

Heidi_Kristenson
Occasional Contributor

I'll pile on here, too. I actually still publish maps using an AGOL account rather than through an Enterprise Portal specifically because this functionality is not available in Enterprise (at least not the Enterprise version that I have access to).

I missed the post about the 11.0 release. Thanks!

0 Kudos
CarolineH
New Contributor II

Yes thanks for the info Russ! We aren't moving to 11+ until this Fall,....hopefully hehe

0 Kudos