Clicking the "highlight field" box appears to do nothing.

04-12-2017 06:27 AM
MichaelMiller8
New Contributor II

The highlight option was very useful to me in ArcMap (so was the statistics but that's another story) when viewing fields in the attribute table.  In Pro I can't see any effect in the attribute table.

Anyone else run into this?

Tags (1)
9 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

[BUG-000104445: Checking the Highlight property in the Fields View for fields in a layer does not highlight the field] has been logged for this issue.

Thanks for pointing it out!

MichaelMiller8
New Contributor II

Thanks Kory!

0 Kudos
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Hi Kory Kramer 

Has this bug been fixed or do you know how progress to fixing it is going? I'm using Pro 2.1.3 and when I tick this on for fields I too see no effect.

Duncan

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Duncan, I apologize that we're still seeing this issue.  Unfortunately, I can say that it will not be fixed in 2.2.  I can't provide a release in which this will be fixed - the most optimistic would be 2.3 at this point...

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Kory,

Thanks for the update. I have found highlighting fields in a table quite useful when dealing with large tables (e.g. census data). So fingers crossed it makes it into 2.3.

Duncan

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Hopefully bumping this up the to do list, the ability to highlight a field in table view mode still appears to be unavailable even in the latest release of ArcPro 2.3.1. 

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Sorry that this has taken a while to get to, but it looks like it will be fixed with the 2.4 release.  

I see it in the daily build:

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Well in that case I will crawl back into my hole and find something else to grumble about (probably Brexit....) 

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

0 Kudos