When will https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000016157 be updated?

Jump to solution
08-08-2018 04:39 AM
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

From How To: Calculate geometry in ArcGIS Pro , the first sentence "The Calculate Geometry interface of Field Calculation in ArcMap does not exist in ArcGIS Pro" is extremely misleading, as when someone "Googles"  https://www.google.com/search?q=arcgis+pro+calculate+field&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS748US748&oq=arcgis+pro+ca...  it's among the top hits. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryLehner
Esri Contributor

Hi Thomas Colson, my name is Greg and I work with the technical article content hosted on support.esri.com. A subject matter expert is now reviewing the article and updating it accordingly.

For future reference, if you have comments about an article's accuracy or quality, please click and use the Is This Content Helpful? link on the top-left corner of the technical article, and leave a comment. Whether positive or negative, our team sees these comments within 24 hours and can then start gathering the right people and resources to revise or archive the content.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Outdated documentation, one of my many rubs with Esri.  Another favorite is when a bug has been fixed in a new release and My Esri still lists the bug as closed, "not in product plan."

GregoryLehner
Esri Contributor

Hi Thomas Colson, my name is Greg and I work with the technical article content hosted on support.esri.com. A subject matter expert is now reviewing the article and updating it accordingly.

For future reference, if you have comments about an article's accuracy or quality, please click and use the Is This Content Helpful? link on the top-left corner of the technical article, and leave a comment. Whether positive or negative, our team sees these comments within 24 hours and can then start gathering the right people and resources to revise or archive the content.

Thank you!