Add attachment without downloading all attachments?

Jump to solution
01-20-2016 05:14 PM
JeffSiemens
New Contributor II

Can it be done? My testing indicates that it can't.

Any chance of this getting fixed for the quartz release? (note, I haven't tried the Quartz beta)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WillCrick
Occasional Contributor

I assume this is when you are using the SyncGeodatabaseTask to generate a GeodatabaseFeatureTable. In 10.2.x this is not possible. However, ArcGIS Server 10.3.1 added a new property (attachmentsSyncDirection) on createReplica (which is what we call in generateGeodatabase) to allow this to be controlled further. We are adding this to our Quartz Sync API for sure.

W.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
WillCrick
Occasional Contributor

I assume this is when you are using the SyncGeodatabaseTask to generate a GeodatabaseFeatureTable. In 10.2.x this is not possible. However, ArcGIS Server 10.3.1 added a new property (attachmentsSyncDirection) on createReplica (which is what we call in generateGeodatabase) to allow this to be controlled further. We are adding this to our Quartz Sync API for sure.

W.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

A followup on this thread.  Is there anyway to not bring down attachments but still have the capability to collect and sync up attachments from an Offline Geodatabase with the current 10.2.9 of the SDK, or is this something I will have to wait for Quartz on?  Collector currently has this capability, so wondering how that team was able to tackle this issue?

0 Kudos