Custom feature submission URL not compatible, fields not found: 0

Jump to solution
11-13-2022 11:43 PM
Felicitychun
New Contributor III

I am getting these Submission URL errors and have nothing else to go on to troubleshoot. 

I have been able to publish surveys that submit to an existing feature service before so cannot figure out why this is not working. I was checking the feature service and the names and can't find anything that would stop it.

Felicitychun_0-1668411590669.png

Any assistance and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Using survey123 connect version: 3.16.106

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Felicitychun 

There is another thread where this issue was raised: Fields not found in the feature service: 0

In short, this issue was introduced in Connect 3.16.106 and occurs when the question label does not match the field alias in the feature layer.

The Survey123 team is working on a fix for this now. I recommend checking the other thread which will be updated regarding a fix. In the meantime the best workaround is the one already identified which is to enter the field alias into the bind::esri:fieldAlias column.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LeenaAbdulqader
Esri Contributor

Can you capture a log during your attempt to publish via Survey123 Connect, and upload it to this thread?

Capture log

You can use this option to write to a file and then attach/send it accordingly.

To capture messages to a file, click the Logging switch to enable logging. When no AppStudio console is selected, the Log output location text box is automatically populated with the default log file location.

Thanks,

Leena

Leena Abdulqader | Technical Support Analyst
Esri Support Services
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Felicitychun 

There is another thread where this issue was raised: Fields not found in the feature service: 0

In short, this issue was introduced in Connect 3.16.106 and occurs when the question label does not match the field alias in the feature layer.

The Survey123 team is working on a fix for this now. I recommend checking the other thread which will be updated regarding a fix. In the meantime the best workaround is the one already identified which is to enter the field alias into the bind::esri:fieldAlias column.

Hope this helps

Felicitychun
New Contributor III

Thanks very much Richard!

0 Kudos