Error loading survey 123

Jump to solution
06-13-2023 06:15 AM
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I have been using Survey 123 as an embedded app in Experience. It was showing up fine until yesterday but today I am getting this error.

How can I fix this?

SaadullahBaloch_0-1686662067064.png

Question | Analyze | Visualize
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

We have identified a fix for this issue and are working to get it implemented. In the meantime, workarounds include enabling version locking by selecting "Always use latest (3.18)" in the Survey123 website settings or republishing in the Survey123 website or from Connect 3.18.123 (available at ArcGIS Survey123 Downloads).

View solution in original post

18 Replies
CristianChavarini
New Contributor III

We are having the same problem with our reports. The same happens when trying to edit a form from, for example, a dashboard. In this case there's an error that reports 504:gateway timeout

Some time ago an update generated these same problems... I would like to believe that the origin is still the same...

Cannot export report (this post is about that)

0 Kudos
mrobar
by
New Contributor II

I have today the same problemtoday. I am unable to enter survey 123 web forms in firefox. On edge i am unable to enter edit mode on web form. i am geting error 504: 

• HTTP 504: UNKNOWN_ERROR
0 Kudos
MichelineMetropolyt1
New Contributor

We had the same error today with a Survey123 web form.  I had to republish it and make sure that the feature layers (hosted feature layer, fieldworker layer and stakeholder layers) edit permissions for our anonymous and signed in users were configured as it should be for our purpose, under the Settings area for each layer.

MichelineMetropolyt1_0-1686667036012.png

0 Kudos
AlexUreAl
New Contributor II
I am also having the same problem, it happens to me with some surveys but not with others.
0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

@Ed_ Thank you for reporting this issue, the Survey123 team is actively looking into the cause of this issue. We will update this thread with developments, and the progress of this issue can also be tracked under support bug BUG-000159064.

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

We have identified a fix for this issue and are working to get it implemented. In the meantime, workarounds include enabling version locking by selecting "Always use latest (3.18)" in the Survey123 website settings or republishing in the Survey123 website or from Connect 3.18.123 (available at ArcGIS Survey123 Downloads).

AlexUreAl
New Contributor II
In my case, I have a survey embedded in a dashboard, I tried these solutions and they don't work. I get this error:
{"message":"Internal Server Error"}

AlexUreAl_0-1686686733259.png

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AlexUreAl, there is a service disruption that is impacting the Survey123 web app as well as the report API causing the error you are seeing. We are monitoring the status and will update when it's resolved.  

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AlexUreAl, the services are reported as being back online and we are seeing web app functionality returned to normal on our end. Are you still seeing the 'Internal server error' error?

0 Kudos