"newFields": null,
"updateFields": {
"updateFields": [
{
"layerUrl": "https://...

24 Replies
BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks everyone for posting. I am getting this error, looking forward to the fix.

0 Kudos
BrittanyBurson

Confirming I was able to successfully publish after new release. Thanks for the fix!BrittanyBurson_0-1670427573596.png

BrittanyBurson

@BarbaraWebster1 I seem to be encountering a new issue I didn't have before since publishing today... I'm unable to submit Signature attachments to an existing record (edit parameter on survey) -- I get an error "Failed to upload" could it be related to the update? I can successfully update all the other fields and submit the survey, just can't submit the Signature. Could be unrelated but the timing is suspect...

BrittanyBurson_0-1670460527430.png

Thanks!

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @BrittanyBurson,

I just tried submitting a signature question in the web app while using the mode=edit URL parameter and didn't run into the error. If this survey was published from Connect do you mind sharing the XLSForm so I can see if I can reproduce the error you're seeing?

Thanks,
-Barbara

0 Kudos
TedChapin

Be aware the proposed fix to put the field alias in the bind::esri:fieldAlias column doesn't work if you have a repeat count field. There is no explicit field for this in the xls form. You have to change the alias of the feature layer. In my case this was unfortunate because I had a view on that layer that I had to remove so I could update the field alias.

0 Kudos