Survey Crashing Web Browser/EB widget

Jump to solution
09-20-2023 08:42 AM
JessicaJThompson
Occasional Contributor II

Hello!

My new survey configuration is crashing when opened in web browser and with the EB Survey123 Widget. It works in the Survey123 App. And It has worked a few times in the EB Survey123 Widget. so I thought the issue was with the widget in EB. But now testing it in web browser, it crashes there. 

It seems to be how I have configured the nested repeat with groups/defaults/calculations...etc. Because when i create a survey from the Feature service with no special configurations, that survey works fine. 

So I would love to have some help to see what I might be doing wrong, and how it can be fixed. 

I have attached the xls spreadhseet so you can review. 

Thanyou thank you!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JessicaJThompson ,

It appears that there is an issue when a table-list of choices is in a repeat with minimal - an error occurs on creating the first repeat.  Removing the minimal appearance (or making the appearance compact).  You may want to work with Esri Support to get a formal BUG filed for this issue; I will also bring this back to our dev team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JessicaJThompson ,

It appears that there is an issue when a table-list of choices is in a repeat with minimal - an error occurs on creating the first repeat.  Removing the minimal appearance (or making the appearance compact).  You may want to work with Esri Support to get a formal BUG filed for this issue; I will also bring this back to our dev team.

0 Kudos
JessicaJThompson
Occasional Contributor II

James!!! (@JamesTedrick )

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Yes! I pulled some of the questions from other surveys and didn't think about the table-list configuration. Or the configuration from a grid-style survey I have for something else. So, I have updated the survey and that has kept it from not crashing!!

Experience builder is still having some issues with the widget, and repeatedly asking the user to sign in over and over, but I am hoping that the esri tech (Simon Nguyen) I am working with can help me sort it out. 

Thank you for putting your fresh eyes on it! Now I can implement the next few surveys that are going to be built similarly! I am so appreciative of your time!

0 Kudos