Survey123 Updated template now will not load

Jump to solution
10-16-2023 01:53 PM
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I have updated a survey I built a year ago to using Connect 3.18.123 using the Update XLSForm template Tool

now the survey will not load. It appeared the survey updated with no issues, but after saving it just keeps spinning.

I tried to copy back the backup from the debug\template_updater folder but it just spins and still will not load.

Any suggestions appreciated  

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I have recovered the survey by redownloading it 😊

I will try and update the template again but will see if i can make some changes to the existing version to avoid getting stuck again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I did notice that I hade 2 rows with the same name. I am not sure how it let that go previously. I renamed one of these and saved the downloaded xlsform and then did the update template again with no issues 😁

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I have recovered the survey by redownloading it 😊

I will try and update the template again but will see if i can make some changes to the existing version to avoid getting stuck again.

0 Kudos
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I did notice that I hade 2 rows with the same name. I am not sure how it let that go previously. I renamed one of these and saved the downloaded xlsform and then did the update template again with no issues 😁

0 Kudos