Clear Button In Direction Widget

Jump to solution
02-15-2014 09:10 PM
shabbirsiddiqui2
New Contributor III
Hi ,

I want to put clear Button in Directions widget parallel to Get Direction Button, So that it should not get disturb when we are adding more Destination. Any Idea.

Regard,
siddiqui
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shabbirsiddiqui2
New Contributor III
Thank you  very much it done.

Shabbir,

Here is what you can do. You will have to create a skin for the directions component and set the skinClass to your new skin on the Directions component in the DirectionsWidget.mxml. You will need to change the path to two of the assets in the DirectionsSkin.mxml (that comes in the API download). I have done all of this in the attached file. Copy the DirectionsSkin.mxml and the assets/images folder into your Directions widget folder.  Be sure to make this change in the DirectionsWidget.mxml:

<viewer:WidgetTemplate id="wTemplate" closed="widgetClosedHandler(event)">         <esri:Directions id="directions" skinClass="widgets.Directions.DirectionsSkin"                          width="100%" height="100%"                          directionsComplete="{map.infoWindow.hide()}"                          map="{map}"/>     </viewer:WidgetTemplate>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Shabbir,

Here is what you can do. You will have to create a skin for the directions component and set the skinClass to your new skin on the Directions component in the DirectionsWidget.mxml. You will need to change the path to two of the assets in the DirectionsSkin.mxml (that comes in the API download). I have done all of this in the attached file. Copy the DirectionsSkin.mxml and the assets/images folder into your Directions widget folder.  Be sure to make this change in the DirectionsWidget.mxml:

<viewer:WidgetTemplate id="wTemplate" closed="widgetClosedHandler(event)">
        <esri:Directions id="directions" skinClass="widgets.Directions.DirectionsSkin"
                         width="100%" height="100%"
                         directionsComplete="{map.infoWindow.hide()}"
                         map="{map}"/>
    </viewer:WidgetTemplate>
0 Kudos
shabbirsiddiqui2
New Contributor III
Thank you  very much it done.

Shabbir,

<viewer:WidgetTemplate id="wTemplate" closed="widgetClosedHandler(event)">         <esri:Directions id="directions" skinClass="widgets.Directions.DirectionsSkin"                          width="100%" height="100%"                          directionsComplete="{map.infoWindow.hide()}"                          map="{map}"/>     </viewer:WidgetTemplate>
0 Kudos