IdentifyWidget 3.0.1 - can you help to config one layer?

Jump to solution
10-24-2012 06:51 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: sgalloway

I'd like to config the IdentifyWidget 3.0.1 and could use some help.  I am running AGS 10.0.  Previously I added some layers and widgets that work but I am not sure how to config this IdentifyWidget.  I tried to comment out all but the essential code to make just one layer work.  Can you look at the attached files?  Thanks.
Stew
0 Kudos
26 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: sgalloway

I tried what Rhett did, copied the Identify folder.  The only edit I made was in the config file.  No GUI appears.
0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor
Curious if you have some odd screen resolution/orientation and for some reason it is mapping it off the screen.

What happens if you change the config.xml file like this:

<widgetcontainer layout="horizontal">
<widget label="Identify" left="9990" top="80" preload="open"
                icon="assets/images/i_info.png"
                config="widgets/Identify/IdentifyWidget.xml"
                url="widgets/Identify/IdentifyWidget.swf"/>

Change the float to horizontal, do a complete refresh of your map <cntrl><F5> and see if the GUI shows up.

R_
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rscheitlin

Stew,

Another question is are you sure you are using Version 3.0 of the Flex Viewer? What does it say when you right click on the map and choose "About ArcGIS Viewer for Flex..."
0 Kudos
StewartGalloway
New Contributor III
awwwwwwww
sorry about that; Flex 2
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is correct.  in fact, I just re-downloaded it and am seeing the same thing.

However, if I use 3.0i, the error is NOT there.

R_

Rhett,

Thanks for letting me know about this. I updated the zip with the correct compiled version now and tested it in the compiled FV app.
0 Kudos
mburge
by
New Contributor
Cannot get past #2036 - Any Ideas?
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

m burge,

Sounds like you have a path incorrectly listed for your xml or the swf. BTW it is always best practice to start you own thread when your issue is not the same as the original posters.
0 Kudos