Identify Features

12-17-2014 02:05 PM
MelanieHammond1
New Contributor III

Has anyone else experienced that identify still brings up a pop up for layers that aren't even turned on in the map? I am using a map published with Server and placed on ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
21 Replies
MattMcGuire
Occasional Contributor

I posted to soon. I moved the this.map.setInfoWindowOnClick(true); to the onClose function (line 317) and the draw widget now works.

This is a nice backup to have, but would prefer to see it in the AGOL version.

StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Looks like both options are good. The reason I did it in the \jimu.js\dijit\DrawBox.js file is because that is where the clickEventHandler and clickEvent Listener are for the draw tool.

To use the code block you need to use the advanced editor.

0 Kudos
JuliaGuard
Esri Contributor

Hey all,

Thanks for sharing this issue. It has now been identified and logged as a software bug in our system. The bug has been marked as "assigned", which means that the behavior is now under consideration to be fixed in a future release.

Hope this helps,

Julia

Esri Technical Support

TarigAhmed1
New Contributor III

I'm experiencing the same problem.

I'm using WAB on ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Above pop up issues with web map, measure and draw widgets have been fixed in the coming AGOL release and Developer Edition 1.1 in March.

Thanks,

Jianxia

AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Jianxia, do you have BUG reference for this? Is it BUG-000084319?

0 Kudos
SebastianRoberts
Occasional Contributor III

This still seems to be an issue with the WebApp Builder in Portal at 10.3.  Does anyone know when that will be fixed?  Unfortunately I can't use the develop edition with Portal because of another bug ( BUG-000086779 ).

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sebastian,

You will not see that bug fixed in Portal until you get 10.3.1 of Portal when it is released, scheduled release is approximately UC time frame.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jianxia

Can you confirm please if this bug was indeed supposed to have been fixed in the WAB Developer's edition 1.1?

I'm experiencing very similar problem using 1.1 - I have a web map with pop-ups enabled (the pop-ups in this web map work fine in AGOL, and also in a web app built using WAB Dev beta 3 edition) where none of the pop-ups appear to work in a web app built using WAB Dev edition 1.1.

All layers are enabled in the web map by default.

Cheers,

-Paul

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Paul,

I just ran a quite test on dev edition 1.1 and popup worked fine. Does any popups  show up in your app? On the layer list, if you go down to the individual layer level, the context menu allows you to enable/remove the popups as well. Could you provide more details?

Thanks,

Jianxia

0 Kudos