Cannot connect workflow manager items workflow manager pane

01-12-2022 03:27 AM
HalaAbdelmaksoud
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, I Cannot connect workflow items on ArcGIS Pro from the workflow manager pane, although it was working well before.
I am using a service-driven deployment pattern

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Ranga_Tolapi
Occasional Contributor III

Hear from Esri support team, a patch 2.9.12 is planned to release end of February to address intermittent connectivity issues between ArcGIS Pro and WFM.

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @HalaAbdelmaksoud @Ranga_Tolapi 

Yes, we do have a fix around connectivity for Workflow Manager in the ArcGIS Pro 2.9.12 patch that will be releasing soon. However, that fix is specific to a bug where attempts to connect to the workflow pane in Pro took more than 10 seconds and then timed out (BUG-000164293).

If this connection failure is immediate or happening before that timeout, this fix would not resolve your issue. If that's the case, I'd recommend working with Tech Support to troubleshoot further.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Ranga_Tolapi

Hi @JFarmer 

Noted with thanks.

May I know what would be the new request timeout value towards BUG-000164293 resolution in the ArcGIS Pro 2.9.12 patch?

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

@Ranga_Tolapi 

That connection timeout is now set to 2 minutes.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Ranga_Tolapi

Thank you, @JFarmer.

We have installed ArcGIS Pro 2.9.12.

Just curious, is there any configuration/workaround for users to extend the timeout value if required?

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Sounds good @Ranga_Tolapi

Edit: We did make this timeout value configurable using a registry key change. We do not plan to make this process public but customers can contact Tech Support who can walk them through how to make the change if needed.

Jonathan

0 Kudos