Can you change the font size in the Story Map Cascade app description and title boxes?

Jump to solution
11-21-2016 06:18 AM
JacobSiech1
New Contributor III

I would like to be able to change the font size in the description window and the title box in the Cascade Story App.  The description window is in reference to the window for the imersize slide.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Jacob,

Cascade doesn't support font size changes to immersive section titles at this time.

While there aren't controls to select a specific font size for the narrative panel text, you can increase it to a larger size by clicking the formatting button to the left of the first line in the panel and choosing H2.

Hope this is helpful.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Jacob,

Cascade doesn't support font size changes to immersive section titles at this time.

While there aren't controls to select a specific font size for the narrative panel text, you can increase it to a larger size by clicking the formatting button to the left of the first line in the panel and choosing H2.

Hope this is helpful.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
DianaGuillen
New Contributor

Hi Owen,

I would like to be able to change the font size in the description window and the title box in the Cascade Story App too. I understand that I can make it bigger with H^2. But thats not what I'm trying to do, while I would prefer a layout such as cascade it does not have to be that story app.Can I change fonts in other types of story app that look similar to cascade? If so can you add the link on which you would recommend.

Best Regards,

Diana 'Pat'

0 Kudos