Immersive slide with transparent basemap shows previous slide too

Jump to solution
08-08-2016 04:45 PM
MarcyLaViollette
New Contributor III

I'm using the Cascade Builder template.  When I add a map as my media to an immersive slide, if that map has a semi-transparent basemap, it shows the previous slide also in the background of my current slide!  Any work-arounds?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about that, we will fix this with the upcoming release mid September.

Besides making sure that your webmap doesn't have a transparent basemap, you can workaround by downloading the app from GitHub (GitHub - Esri/storymap-cascade: The Story Map Cascade℠ app lets you combine narrative text with maps...) and hosting on your own server is a solution. Let me know if that's an option and I can give you the fix.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about that, we will fix this with the upcoming release mid September.

Besides making sure that your webmap doesn't have a transparent basemap, you can workaround by downloading the app from GitHub (GitHub - Esri/storymap-cascade: The Story Map Cascade℠ app lets you combine narrative text with maps...) and hosting on your own server is a solution. Let me know if that's an option and I can give you the fix.

0 Kudos