Looking for an image that shows all the Esri tools in one graphic

03-06-2024 10:19 AM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I found a post from @DerekLaw  from back in 2019 and love it.  Does anyone happen to have an updated one?  Or similar. 

Even better I swear at some conference I saw one like this but it had them in groups by types in big circles (like field apps, imagery, etc) but I cannot find it.  Was so cool.  If anyone knows what I am talking about can you please post it.

thanks a lot!

DougBrowning_0-1709748583620.jpeg

5 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @DougBrowning,

The "poster" is from an old tweet,
https://twitter.com/GIS_Bandit/status/1195399700171460613

and it's an unofficial image that was created by product marketing back in 2019. Unfortunately, I don't have an updated version - as it was just a prototype/mock up. Sorry.

Even better I swear at some conference I saw one like this but it had them in groups by types in big circles (like field apps, imagery, etc) but I cannot find it. 

Nothing immediately comes to mind on this item.

Hope this helps,

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I may just be remembering this one that is only mobile (and also out of date I think).  

Anyone seen this for all Esri products?  Would be cool and sweet as a knowledge graph!

All Esri Mobile Apps.jfif

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I was able to get a copy from someone on reddit that looks to be mostly up to date.  Bit lower res so still looking for an official.  Weird it is not on the Esri website somewhere.  Cool poster.

DougBrowning_0-1709823445835.png

ODWC_GIS
New Contributor III

We could create our own?  Shall we make a separate post and request submissions, or head over to Reddit?

I know I don't have the full collection, but here are a few of the icons: Solved: Re: ESRI ArcGIS Mobile App Icons - Needed for Trai... - Esri Community

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The one posted above should be pretty close.  The team here at Community was looking for one also.

0 Kudos