ESRI website

Jump to solution
01-10-2019 09:55 AM
JillPlescher
New Contributor III

Are other users finding the ESRI websites confusing and hard to find things?  Yesterday I was looking for examples or a showcase of web maps to get ideas and could not find anything.  In other cases, I find myself in a loop on my organization's website when looking for help.  For technical help I now go to GIS Stack Exchange or directly contact ESRI help.  I can't seem to follow the logic in its presentation.  Back to looking for examples of web maps, I had to contact ESRI.  They pointed me to this page   Maps We Love | Explore. Learn. Be Inspired  which is what I was looking for.  Although I wish there were more samples maps. As with this discussion, I wonder if I should be posting it here?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KyleJones_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Jill Plescher-- Thanks for letting us know about the problem you ran into, this is great feedback for our team. I talked this over with some folks and if you have some time we'd appreciate the opportunity to hear more about the experience you described. Sending a DM your way.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KyleJones_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Jill Plescher-- Thanks for letting us know about the problem you ran into, this is great feedback for our team. I talked this over with some folks and if you have some time we'd appreciate the opportunity to hear more about the experience you described. Sending a DM your way.