iOS App crash after loading a scene

Jump to solution
05-28-2023 09:08 PM
PhucTran1
New Contributor III

After loading a scene, the app crashes. I'm not sure what is the exactly problem that causes this issue.

In the analytics data (attached below) on my device, I get this issue: failed to terminate gracefully after 5.0s.

Everything works fine on developement enviroment.

Device: iPad Pro 12.9 inch gen5, iOS version 16.4.1

Deployment target: iOS 16.2

ArcGISRuntime 100.15.1

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hello @PhucTran1 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looking at your log, it appears that your main thread crashed. If everything works in your dev environment but only crashes only in deployment, it's possible that there could be a permissions issue of some kind? It's just a guess. 
Is there any data you're using? Is there any offline data? Please provide some more context on what kind of data you're using and they type of 3D data if any. It will help us narrow down the issue. 

Thank you!

Koushik

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am not sure what to try here. Something is possibly wrong with your environment. You can open a support ticket and work with the team. Hope this helps.

-Koushik

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hello @PhucTran1 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looking at your log, it appears that your main thread crashed. If everything works in your dev environment but only crashes only in deployment, it's possible that there could be a permissions issue of some kind? It's just a guess. 
Is there any data you're using? Is there any offline data? Please provide some more context on what kind of data you're using and they type of 3D data if any. It will help us narrow down the issue. 

Thank you!

Koushik

0 Kudos
PhucTran1
New Contributor III

Hi Koushik, thank you for your response.

I only use some embedded resource of images and json files that are stored locally on device.
About the 3D data, I display them via Scene class using API key.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
PhucTran1
New Contributor III

Hi @KoushikHajra 

Have you had a chance to take a look at this issue? Any update?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am not sure what to try here. Something is possibly wrong with your environment. You can open a support ticket and work with the team. Hope this helps.

-Koushik

0 Kudos