Printed version of Lesson 9

Jump to solution
02-17-2014 02:19 PM
FrancesMurphy
New Contributor
Is there a printed version of Lesson 9 available, as it is too cumbersome to read through 55 pages of a PDF file, and I don't have the resources to print something that large with the high resolution that the original textbook has.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor
Hello,

To turn on or off private messaging, click the Settings link at the top of the page. Under "My Settings", click User Control Panel. It's in the Messaging & Notification Settings section.

Otherwise, feel free to send the information to me, mkennedy AT esri DOT com, and I'll forward it to Christian (even posting that style of email can generate spam so please don't blame him for not posting his email address directly).

Melita

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ChristianHarder
Esri Contributor
Is there a printed version of Lesson 9 available, as it is too cumbersome to read through 55 pages of a PDF file, and I don't have the resources to print something that large with the high resolution that the original textbook has.

Hi fmurph, we don't normally offer this, but since you're having issues we can produce and send you a single printed copy of the chapter. What's your mailing address?

Christian
0 Kudos
FrancesMurphy
New Contributor
That would have to be sent privately and I don't see how to turn on Private Messages.
0 Kudos
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor
Hello,

To turn on or off private messaging, click the Settings link at the top of the page. Under "My Settings", click User Control Panel. It's in the Messaging & Notification Settings section.

Otherwise, feel free to send the information to me, mkennedy AT esri DOT com, and I'll forward it to Christian (even posting that style of email can generate spam so please don't blame him for not posting his email address directly).

Melita
0 Kudos