Another Compatability Issue between ArcLogistics 10.0 and ArcGIS 10.0

09-22-2011 11:38 AM
GavinMayeda
Occasional Contributor II
Since upgrading both products to 10.0 (both are on the same machine), I have realized that my python scripts have stopped working, along with the table to table data transfer.  After quite a few hours of troubleshooting, we have realized that the issue lies with the Runtime Engine 10.0.  After uninstalling the Runtime Engine by accident, the scripts all started working again.  After reinstalling the Runtime Engine, they all stopped working again.  At this point, I am unable to use ArcLogistics. 

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, did you find any workarounds?  I have submitted a ticket, but would like to know if anyone has a workaround in the meantime. 

Thank you as always!!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BertYagrich
New Contributor
Any updates on your support ticket?  At version 10 the ArcGIS Desktop and Engine installs are mostly separated and core files are even in separate folders.  There may be an install/uninstall bug related to Python but the best thing right is probably to let an experienced support analyst look into it before we jump to any conclusions.
0 Kudos
GavinMayeda
Occasional Contributor II
Bert,

I do not have an update on the ticket yet.  Once I do have a resolution, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Gavin Mayeda
0 Kudos