Enhanced Search Widget

Jump to solution
09-11-2018 08:47 AM
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

I can't seem to get this widget to function??  I've only set up one layer to search for, but it never seems to load?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rick,

OK. I do not use Portal personally so I forgot someone else mentioned that Portal was missing that file (and my widget counts on it being there). So I have attache that file and you need to add it to the path mentioned in the error you posted.

0 Kudos
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

attach it to https://<myserver>./portal/apps/webappviewer/jimu.js/CSVUtils.js?wab_dv=2.6 ??

Will I have to re-download the file??

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

??? I provided the missing file in my last reply as an attachment.

0 Kudos
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

I don't see an attachment?  Sorry, I'm relatively new to GeoNet so I may be missing it?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rick,

You will not see the attachment if you just look from inside your GeoNet inbox. You have to actually open the thread by clicking on the title then it will show you the attachment.

0 Kudos
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

Thanks for your patience, I found the attachment.  I see the /portal/apps/webappviewer/ pathway when I open my WebApp, but I don't see the same pathway on my server?  I'm not sure where to place it.  Thanks for your time with this, it's greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rick,

So you do not see a \portal\apps\webappviewer\jimu.js folder?

0 Kudos
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

I do not see that pathway on my server.  I have portal/
and the following folders 

App_GlobalResources

css

js

WebAdaptor

WebAdaptorHelp

and following files

Global.asax

Web.config

WebAdaptor.config

I am assuming that since the error calls out my server that I should be looking in the wwroot folder location.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rick,

No that is not correct the Portal folder will not be under the wwwroot folder. More like C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/...

0 Kudos
RickEhlin__Jr
New Contributor III

Robert...thank you so much.  I seem to have gotten it to work.  I'm learning so much and I really appreciate your help and guidance through this.  You are a wizard!!!  

0 Kudos