Site Selector

12-11-2015 05:07 AM
Labels (1)
KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

I am having issues with the pop up in the app not matching the pop up in the map that it references. Is there anything I can do to change that?

I have updated the map and popups adding a website that is clickable on the Map but in the APP it is not updated and not clickable.

Also is there a way to get the pop up Image to show up? (the one you configure from the config popup tab)

Thanks,

Ken

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Kenneth,

What app are you using? Is a solution that esri has provided from its solutions page?

KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Kenneth,

The popup in the app does not match the agol map?

Can you post a link to your site so I can take a look?

KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

I have it local..

0 Kudos
KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

This is what I am talking about not matching the lower section of the popup that you add an image in the pop up config window does not show in the app version plus the look of the pop up is different.

MAP

APP

0 Kudos
KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

here is what I am talking about in the popup config

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Kenneth,

I am going to mention ArcGIS API for JavaScriptArcGIS Online Developers and see if any of the people in those groups can help.

ChrisBuscaglia
Esri Contributor

Kenneth,

First of all, thanks for posting this.

The Site Selector popup is designed to have the styling of the Site Selector application, but should honor any settings from the webmap popup configuration.

I've added your enhancement request to honor the webmap popup settings here​.  Please feel free to add any comments to the issue.

Please keep the feedback coming, in order to continue to improve and understand your requirements, we need your feedback!

Thanks,

Chris Buscaglia

Local Government Solutions

KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! I hope it can be added. it would really make my map look and feel a lot better.

0 Kudos