3.2 Viewer for SL Query Related Records tool shows No related records found

01-27-2014 01:05 PM
GreggCornetski
New Contributor III
The Query Related Records tool in Viewer for SL 3.2 always shows "No related records found" when querying, in my case, a feature service that contains a feature class that participates in a 1:m relate with a table. The Get Related Records button on the Pop Up toolbar is active, so I know the Query Related Records tool recognizes the presence of the relationship. And in Fiddler, I see the tool generates a GET request that is valid and I see the response is, in fact, the expected related records as JSON. I copy and execute the GET URL in my browser and again I get the expected related records as JSON. Also, I can compose and execute the same queryRelatedRecords op on the REST services directory and I get the expected related records. So I can't figure out why in the Viewer for SL 3.2, the tool always displays "No related records found". Clearly, related records are being returned, but the tool itself doesn't handle them. I plan to download and debug the tool's source code. But for now, I'm wondering does this tool even work for anyone and am I missing anything obvious that would enable it to function correctly?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MitchellWiniecki
New Contributor II

I've never had luck with this tool. Seems like ESRI abandoned the Silverlight viewer and its functionality.

0 Kudos