Parks Finder - All Icons Not Showing

Jump to solution
08-19-2013 06:07 AM
TiffanyFalk
New Contributor III
Howdy, using 10.0 and when I do a search by park name it only shows a handful of activities but when I do a search by activity it shows all of them on the side panel.
I added about 8 new activities if that factors in at all. If I click on the point I see all the icons regardless.
Please see attachment for more info.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TiffanyFalk
New Contributor III
I finally figured it out. Seems in 10.0 it works better if you publish the mxd versus the msd. Also, the icons for the fields that I added (which were not showing) were populated initially using the field calculator instead of clicking the drop-down arrow for the cell and selecting "yes". I deleted each field then added it back and used the drop-down instead and it worked.
If anyone needs more details let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TiffanyFalk
New Contributor III
I finally figured it out. Seems in 10.0 it works better if you publish the mxd versus the msd. Also, the icons for the fields that I added (which were not showing) were populated initially using the field calculator instead of clicking the drop-down arrow for the cell and selecting "yes". I deleted each field then added it back and used the drop-down instead and it worked.
If anyone needs more details let me know.
0 Kudos