Business Analyst Web App Infographics?

Jump to solution
11-27-2023 11:01 AM
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

I have a project on the newest release of Business Analyst Mobile App on my Android phone.  I can open the project and create reports but it appears that I cannot run infographics.  I've enclosed a screenshot from my phone.   Is it possible to run infographics on the mobile version?  The desktop application works fine.  Thanks.

Jim

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @JimWooten 

I will message you directly and try other possible options to resolve this issue for you.

Thanks,

Fasil T.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
debash
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Jim, thank you for reporting the issue you're experiencing. Yes, you should be able to run infographics using the Business Analyst Mobile app. I just tested this and am not able to reproduce the issue, I can run infographics on the BA Mobile app. Can you please provide the following information so that we might possibly investigate further:
1. The model number or details of the mobile device on which you're using the BA Mobile app E.g. iPhone 15, Samsung Galaxy S22, etc.
2. The Operation System version running on your device - you can probably find this under Settings on your device.
3. The version number of the BA Mobile installed on your device. The latest version is 23.3.0. You can find this under Menu > About, for more information on how to find this, see here.

0 Kudos
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Model: SM-G781U1/DS

Android Version: 13

BA App Version: 23.3.0

Build 5096

0 Kudos
debash
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thank you. Two more questions, can you please let me know:
1. Are you using the default sign in option, where you connect to ArcGIS Online? Or, are you using the Enterprise login option, and connecting to a portal URL ?

2. You mentioned that the desktop application works fine. I assume you're referring to the Business Analyst Web application, that you access using a web browser on your laptop/desktop computer ?

Thank you.

- Debashish

0 Kudos
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

I use the default login option to sign in to ArcGIS Online.  I do not have the Enterprise version.  I'm at the "Basic" licensed level.

Yes, I'm referring to the Business Analyst Web app using a browser on my desktop computer.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
DebashishGhosh
New Contributor II

Ok, thank you for providing all this information as we try to figure out what might be causing this for you.. Is the Facts screen loading for you? In case you need guidance on how to check that, please see here.

Debashish

0 Kudos
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

No.  The Facts screen doesn't load.  The Details page does load successfully. I also cannot Compare Site.

0 Kudos
DebashishGhosh
New Contributor II

Thank you. Can you please share the ArcGIS Online username that you're using to login to BA Web and Mobile apps? I'd like to try to adjust a setting and see if that fixes this issue..

0 Kudos
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor

JWooten

0 Kudos
DebashishGhosh
New Contributor II

Actually, you will need to this on your end. Sign in to ArcGIS Online, and under My Content, delete the following items: SpendingFacts USA, BAPreferences.  You will lose your saved preferences (if any), but this reset often resoloves the issue you're experiencing. After that, try BA Mobile again, restart the app if necessary. Please let me know if this works!

DebashishGhosh_0-1701285393258.png

0 Kudos